OLAY TOTAL EFFECTS ANTI-AGING NIGHT CREAM


I did a free skin test at the mall last week end and the result is still on my mind. My skin is 24 years old! Oh goodness, how does that happened? I don't feel like it is that old, I mean my skin is not flawless but it is smooth and plum and besides, I don't forget to apply moisturizer daily. I just can't shrug this issue, it feels like I am lacking on something. Where did I get wrong? That is the time I realized I don't use night cream. Could it be the reason? Perhaps it is. I am desperate to find the answer because helloooo I am just 19 years old and my skin is 5 years older! I can't believe it so I have to make something about this. 

I reached out for Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Night Cream since my mom have tons of products from Olay and her skin doesn't show her actual age. She is 50 right now but her skin looks a bit younger like she was just in her 40's. 



My first ever night cream. I think I made a good decision as we all know, night creams tends to be heavier than day cream but this one is different. It is almost as light as the day cream I am using but sits onto skin for a while which is normal for night creams as they actually made not to be absorbed immediately. 

Ingredients: 
Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Coconut Oil, Polyacrylamide, Stearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Tocopheryl Acetate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Laureth-7, Propylparaben, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, PEG 100 Stearate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Stearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Zinc Oxide, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.


Total Effects fights 7 signs of aging by: 
• moisturising to nourish dry skin 
• Minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles 
• Fighting dullness and replacing it with a healthy-looking radiance 
• Balancing color and tone and reducing the appearance of age spots 
• Smoothing skin’s texture with gentle exfoliation 
• Refining to minimize the appearance of pores 
• Protecting skin’s surface from free radical damage with antioxidants 

Dermatologically Tested. Non-Comedogenic (Won’t Clog Pores).



I said earlier that it is not the usual night cream that feels heavy and that is what I like about it. It could also serve as a day cream. It is very hydrating, oil-free and doesn't leave any residue when I wake up. My skin feels moisturized and well-rested in the morning and even after I wash my face, there is a hint of glow on my skin proving that Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Night Cream works.


For a drugstore brand, Olay really steps up. It is a decent night cream and the smell is very mild which is a plus, I will definitely use it for a long period of time to know more of what it is capable of. The packaging is sleek, simple yet sophisticated and the lid is a nice touch. It adds that safety feel during those times when the jar may fall and the product will be all over the place. (Trust me, I have been there too.) The jar looks hard naman incase it falls on the ground, it won't immediately break. 

I don't have much to say about it yet but I will surely follow this post with a more in-depth thoughts when I see much visible results.  


Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment