MORINGA O2 MALUNGGAY HERBAL FACIAL TONER

I still could not believe that tomorrow is Valentines Day. Time is moving so fast people, so fast. Last week, my skin is going wild on its own. I am pretty sure it is because of the whitening kit that I got from a high-end brand. I am such a pasaway, I know that my skin is not accepting anything that tends to whiten that skin. My face has rashes, bumps and a little bit swollen right now because of my own mistake. I forced myself to try this whitening kit for almost two weeks though after my first trial my skin felt itchy, I still went through it. See, even if the product is very expensive if you are not hiyang, it won't work. The good thing about the situation is that I have an excuse to find something that hopefully will work.

I was at a local drugstore two days ago when I decided to repurchase the Moringa O2 Malunggay Herbal Facial Toner. Yes, I already consumed two bottles of this before and I will only do a proper review today. This is my third bottle and I appreciate this even more because of my skin's current problem. It retails for P89.75 at Watsons and is also available at SM Supermarkets, Savemore, and Hypermarkets. For its price, I am proud to say, you'll get more than what you pay for. It is very rare to find a decent toner on drugstore counters that will make you repurchase or will keep you on using it for long period of time. I have tried toners from drugstore brands before but nothing can compare on how this one works.


First thing to highlight about the product is that it is alcohol-free. I prefer products that doesn't contain any alcohol as it tends to dry out the skin. I swiped a cotton ball soaked with this on my lower cheek area where I have bumps and it doesn't sting at all. Though it doesn't contain any alcohol, it thoroughly cleanses and helps in removing excess oil on the face. It doesn't leave me with a tight feeling and I feel that my face is refreshed and hydrated. It contains Aloe Vera Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana Flower Water (Witch Hazel) and Glycerin which helps in soothing and moisturizing the skin so it won't feel dry. It doesn't contain any paraben or SLS. The ingredient list is full of very familiar keywords but the highlight of this is the unique combination of olive oil, sunflower extract and moringga or malunggay.


The list of its benefits are pretty basic which includes:

  • Gently cleanses residual dirt without drying
  • May help reduce pimples
  • Stimulates cell regeneration and skin renewal
  • Deeply nourishes, moisturizes and smoothens dry skin
  • Minimizes pores
  • Improves skin elasticity, suppleness
  • Skin lightening
I am not convinced with the stimulation of cell regeneration and skin renewal. It has the same benefit with Andalou Naturals but I haven't experience any skin renewal. So I am not bothered if it is true or not. About the skin lightening, I am not worrying about this since it is a herbal toner, I am not saying that it is all natural but atleast nothing on the ingredients tend to scare me. Though this is alcohol-free there is a faint scent to it. It is pleasant, not too herbal, very light and fresh that fades after a few seconds once it touches the skin. I apply a generous amount onto my cotton pad/ball and start swiping around my T-zone then I use another one for my cheek down to my neck. It is refreshing and cooling on skin, not in a sense that it is actually cold but it gives a fresh feeling to my face that when the fan or wind hits my face, it cools. I love the feeling that it leaves my skin clean but not dry and tight. It feels smooth, hydrated with an obvious clean look. But that is not the end of its benefits. I am using this for two day now (I am talking about my third bottle) but it immediately heals the redness and some bumps on my skin. Some dry patches on my face are starting to feel a lot better and the redness is reduce in half. I am sure that it is the one that is saving me and nothing else. This is for dry and sensitive skin, two of my problems right now and it works for me. I can't tell as of now what other benefits it will give but even last year, when I am using this my skin is always good. There is no dramatic results but it feels good. Today, I swear that if it wasn't for Moringa O2 Malunggay Herbal Facial Toner, my skin will still suffer the consequences from using a whitening kit. 

I am happy and proud that there are proudly Pinoy products out there that does its job. It works, it is alcohol-free, cheap and I can totally consider this as a gold on the drugstore counter. Perhaps they can have it in a larger content, around 250ml or 500ml. I can consume one bottle for 2 weeks and having a bigger size will save me money and helps the mother earth by conserving plastic bottles.  I am planning to stick with this for good and if I find something as good as this, I will let you know. 




Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment