5 THINGS YOU CAN DO WITH TONY MOLY PURE ECO ALOE GEL

If you have read my review about Tony Moly Pure Eco Aloe Gel, you know that I love it! It really is a great product because it is light, hydrating and is super affordable! It is almost empty now since I am using it everyday for my whole body. I have maximize it and decided to use it for my whole body after all, aloe vera is known to be good for the skin, hair and for health as well. 




It is a large tub of pure awesomeness!It contains 92% aloe gel. It actually feels like real aloe although the scent is not the same anymore.I prefer this one though, since it is more convenient to use than the real one. It doesn't contain any paraben, artificial dyes, trielthanolamine, mineral oil and benzophenone. It can also be used for sensitive skin. It is a great multi purpose product and I will share with you how I use this.

1. As a face moisturizer. Aloe vera is good in hydrating the skin. I like to use this a moisturizer during day time since it is light, my skin absorbs it easily, hydrating and is not sticky. It leaves my skin hydrated and smooth all day.

2. As a face mask. If I don't have facial masks at home or want to have a diy sesh, I chill this in the chiller for 15 minutes then apply an ample amount at some cotton squares or you can use a facial wipes and just cut holes for your eyes, nose and lips. It makes my face really cool, refreshed and relaxed.

3. As a body moisturizer. There are times when I don't feel applying lotion because I find it heavy and sticky after a few hours. I opt to using this aloe gel for my whole body and voila! No stickiness all day just smooth, hydrated skin.

4. As a hair mask. Aloe vera is also known to make hair soft and thicker. What I do is I scoop a handful of the product and massage it on my hair after shampoo focusing on the ends of the hair then leave it for about 10-15 minutes and rinse well. It makes my hair soft and it smells good on hair too. Just don't leave it on hair without rinsing because it tends to make the hair sticky.

5. As a soothing ice cube.  I have done this just once and I love the effect of it! Put some of the product on a tray and put it on the freezer overnight or for two days. Just make sure that it is covered with a ziplock or label it as an aloe gel so it will not be mistaken for ice. Apply it on your face, sunburned skin, bug bites, and even on eyes. The cooling sensation helps soothe the skin and refreshes it and aloe vera is known for its soothing and healing properties. It reduces the redness of my bug bites and is a great for tired eyes too.

So that's it. I hope you have learned some tips from me and hope you can do this at home too. :)


Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. as a hair mask.. when do u usually put it? on damp or dry hair?

    ReplyDelete