BACK TO BASICS


When things get complicated, I go back to basics. In this case, I went back to a basic facial cleanser after a month of testing skin care and make up products. Crazy stuffs happened on my face last month and I want my face to have a "rest" it deserves. One of my favorite basic facial cleanser is Cetaphil.



I know a lot of you are familiar with Cetaphil. They have commercial, ads on social media and etc. It is very popular and known to be mild and safe even for babies. It claims to be gentle even for sensitive skin since it is soap-free and fragrance-free. It is suited for all skin types as well meaning it can be use for oily, dry, normal, combination and sensitive skin. That is why a lot of families all over the world love Cetaphil because all the members of the family can use this.



Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is very light on skin, it is not foamy but lathers like this when applied on dry skin. It is unscented and doesn't sting my eyes. What I like about this is that I can use it with or without water, perfect for travelling, camping or in school. I even have this on my "emergency bag".


True to what it says, it is very gentle to skin. There is no sting or other reaction and more importantly, I don't break out for using this. It cleanses my skin and leaves it soft. Please note that it doesn't control oil, it just cleanses the skin. In addition, it is not the kind of facial wash that will make your skin brighter, whiter or gives additional benefits but a lot of people claims that it heals acne skin. I haven't tried it yet when I have a pimple but most of my friends who are using this said that it helps in reducing their pimples and it makes their skin pimple free and softer. Dermatologists also recommend it.


If you will browse other reviews in the internet about Cetaphil, some actually hates this product because it contains paraben although it is said to be mild enough for a baby's delicate skin. My thoughts about it is I don't think dermatologists will recommend it if it is unsafe and will not be on market up until now if it is not good. Right? For me, it works well as a basic cleanser. It cleanses my skin without stripping moisture, it is very gentle. Fragrance-free, soap-free and non-comedogenic. Leaves my skin feeling soft and healthy.



Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment