A MAKE UP REMOVER THAT FEELS LIKE WATER


Happy monday everyone! How was your day? Mine was good, I did a make over for my two lovely friends for our exhibit at school. I am happy that it turns out beautiful and they also love their looks. It feels good when people appreciate your work right? I can't wait to play with make up again. 

Speaking of make up, I have my deeper thoughts about Bifesta Sebum Cleansing Lotion which I have reviewed here. It is my first make up remover from Japan, before I only have local make up remover and a few from drugstore brands but now I know why other bloggers rave about this. It is not just a make up remover! More about that later, for now let us talk how it works.

L-R: Maybelline Colorshow eyeliner, Happy Skin shut up and kiss me lip and cheek mouse in The Morning After,Too Cool for School Hot Girl Lip Sticker in 5, Ofra Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Laguna Beach, Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Edge Meister in Black and The Face Shop Oil Control Water Cushion





It removes almost everything except for Majolica Majorca and Happy Skin Shut Up and Kiss me. There are still lines visible in person but in picture it doesn't show that much. I only used one cotton pad for this and after using another one, all the make up was gone.


I don't have to put an effort to remove my make up with Bifesta Cleansing Lotion. It does its job with just a swipe and only a minimum effort is required, I no longer have to rub my face with the entire solution to make sure it gets all the makeup. Bifesta Sebum Cleansing Lotion feels like water on skin like I am just swiping my face with a cotton ball soaked with water. It does have a slight smell which I can't describe very well, the scent is not bad though. Aside from removing make up effectively even my hard to remove waterproof mascara, it also have some benefits and other uses too.

It is actually a 3 in 1 product as it cleanses, tones and moisturize your face. Perfect for lazy days and nights when you just want to remove your make up and call it a day. It is actually called "Cleansing Express". There is no doubt there, it really does remove my make up and dirt within a minute. Aside from being a good make up remover, it also moisturizes the skin. It is hydrating and it leaves my skin soft and supple. For almost a month of use, I also recognized that it helps in controlling the sebum on my face. I have a combination skin, my cheeks are normal to dry and my t-zone is oily. I know that this helps in controlling the oil along with the other products that I am using.

This is what I like to use during my lazy days. I like to call it the "all in a bottle" because it really is for me. It doesn't just remove make up but also helps in improving my skin. I no longer have to worry going to sleep thinking that there might be still some make up residue on my face. The only problem that most of the users encounter is that it is fast to consume for just about 1 to 2 months. Even if I am using this for at least 5 times a week, it is still half full. My tip for you is if you have a full make up on your face, use a cleansing wipes like Nivea or the latest in the market, Biore instead of the plain cotton pad. It doubles the power of removing make up and gives added moisture on your face. Also, sometimes when I don't have make up but I want to use it instead of washing my face, I pump it on my hand and massage it on my face. 

If you are looking for a great make up remover that is mild, light, and works really well, try Bifesta Cleansing Lotion and available in 4 variants. :)


Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment