VASELINE HEALTHY WHITE SERUM SPF 30 PA++

I have to admit, I don't always wear sunscreen on my body because of the sticky feeling. I am guilty of not taking care of my body in terms of sun protection though we all know that we need to protect our skin from the harmful rays of the sun. Our main reason for not applying sunscreen everyday is because of the heavy, sticky feeling which leaves us with an "ewwww" face most of the time. Fret not, as I have tested a sunscreen that you may love.


The Vaseline Healthy White Serum SPF 30 PA++ has more concentrated Vitamin B3 formula that whitens 3 times compared to a regular whitening lotion. It has SPF 30 PA++ that protects the skin against UVA and UVB.



I immediately fell in love with its lightweight formula,runny texture and almost "hardly there" feeling. Very fast absorbing that doesn't leaves any stickiness at all. This is by far the most lightweight and non sticky sunscreen that I have tested. It breaks the mark of impression about sunscreen as heavy and sticky. Since it is lightweight, I am no longer worrying about re applying sunscreen every 3 or 4 hours and it also has a nice smell that I love because it is not over powering. Surprisingly, it doesn't leave any white residue on my skin! Most sunscreens leaves a white residue so I am amazed that it don't and even if you apply layers of this, it won't give you a gooey white residue on skin.It also claims to whiten the skin but I didn't see that kind of result yet. I am not after the whitening effect though so it doesn't bother me if it won't whiten my complexion. 

Overall, I recommend Vaseline Healthy White Serum SPF 30 PA++ if you are looking for a great alternative to a lotion or to your old sunscreen. It has a good formula that doesn't leave the skin with a heavy feeling and stickiness. It protects the skin from UVA and UVB and claims to help whiten the skin. This is available for 220 pesos at all leading drugstores and supermarkets nationwide.







Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment