A WEEK WITH VEDETTE

I always make it a point to  relax on weekend no matter what happens. It is my way to relieve stress, relax and prepare myself for a whole new week but because Semester break is now here, *woot, woot!* why not turn things up a little bit? Instead of just for the weekend, why not make it for a whole week? And that is what I did with the help of Vedette.

A handful of Vedette masks! Vedette is a new brand here in the Philippines. It originated from Vietnam and a lot of beauty bloggers are satisfied with this. I saw this brand two years ago in youtube and now it is here in our country! Vedette has a lot of masks to offer including sheet masks, peel-off masks and clay masks. What I have in my hand are sheet masks and peel-off mask. I didn't buy the clay masks because I still have a tub lying around my closet.

I had fun doing some shopping at Zalora and saw these on sale, BUY 1 TAKE 1 on their facial masks and peel-off mask for only 55 pesos! Great deal indeed. So I purchased all these and decided to try the brand for one straight week. It is a great way to know more about Vedette and to also see what it can bring to my skin. Let the relaxation begin!





Vedette Peel-off Masks comes in three variants: Honey, White tea and Cucumber. These gently removes impurities, dead skin cells and even blackheads. It gives a skin-tightening effect and leaves my skin smooth, and moisturized. I love using peel-off masks because it visibly tightens my skin and pores and it doesn't have any sticky feeling that facial masks leaves. Using this makes me feel like a layer of my skin had been removed, revealing a clearer and smoother skin.

My favorite variant will be the Honey. It doesn't  smell like the honey we used to put on our pancakes, it smells very organic like a raw honey but with a combination of alcohol. Also, it gives glow to my skin and is very gentle.


The consistency of all the Peel-off mask are thick and pasty and some are having a hard time to put this on their face because it is quite messy to apply and ends with sticky hands. My trick is to use a foundation brush, or any flat brush that you have. If you don't want to use your make up brushes, you can use a painting brush that is flat and small, available at bookstores and use this to apply the mask. Voila! No more messy application. ;)


I appreciate that there is a manufacturing and expiration date included on the packaging. It helps me to know whether the product is still good to use or not.




Vedette has simple and informative packaging. They have the description of their product in English and in vietnamese language. The instructions are helpful too and if you can't understand neither of the two languages, pictures of how to apply the mask properly are also provided. It is a smart move in my opinion since the brand is now going global and unfortunately, not all of us understand English so this little details are really helpful.




The mask is thicker compared to korean mask sheets that are almost transparent. Vedette Whitening Mask with Green Tea is generously soaked in its essence and is very cooling on the skin. It has a nice smell of green tea that is not overpowering.


The sheet is a little bit bigger than my face so it doesn't fit my face really well but I didn't have any problem walking around while having this on, it doesn't slide off on my face. I love how hydrating it is, it doesn't give me any skin irritations or break out the next day. It feels very relaxing and after using this, my skin is visibly smoother, a little bit brighter and hydrated. I used the extra essence from the pouch on my neck and use it again as a facial mask by putting the essence on a cotton pad or facial wipes and enjoy another facial mask using only the excess essence.



I know I look scary wearing facial masks but hey, girls gotta do what girls gotta do. Using Vedette Masks for one whole week really improves the over all condition of my skin. The dry patches on my cheeks and chin area were gone, my face is brighter, smoother, hydrated and more glowing. I can also say that it is plump, pores are visibly smaller and it helps in better absorption of my skincare products. Their peel-off masks really help in removing dead skin cells on my skin without exfoliating. It also tightens my pores and I literally feel like a thin layer of my skin is removed! My face is aclearer and smoother right now. The facial masks on the other hand although it doesn't fit my face really well, the thickness of the sheet mask is better because it is not easily torn apart even when I sometimes have a hard time setting it on my face. Also, it doesn't slide off on my face so I can still move freely and not just lay down while I have this on. The excess from the mask is great to use to other parts of your body like neck, elbow, knees or even for your feet! I use the essence from facial masks and apply it on my feet and wear socks before I go to sleep. That is a new trick huh? :) Or if you want, you can use the extra essence to use as a facial masks again by soaking a facial wipes on it or you can use it as it is just tap the essence on your whole face.

My overall experience with Vedette is amazing! Their masks are good quality and are very effective. It doesn't break me out from using it for a week and the result is amazing! For only 165 pesos that consist of four peel-off masks and two facial sheet masks, I am able to have a relaxation and a good facial at home, everyday for a week. I am looking forward to do this again since it is our semester break already. I am planning to re-stock Vedette facial masks, peel-off masks and clay masks again while it is still on sale. Grab yours at Zalora and also visit the Facebook page of Vedette for more details.



Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment