BLUE IS THE NEW BLACK

I am always dreaming of having a blue hair. I am thinking of mermaids when I am looking at girls with blue hair. It looks very majestic, beautiful and mysterious all at the same time. But of course, this will never happen on me since I have strict parents which I need to consult what I will do even with my hair and I don't have that much courage to have this even for a week either. So I guess this is just one of my dreams that I know I can't turn into reality.



But, I went to Watsons this afternoon and I saw this hair color from L'Oreal and it is on 50% off. It is in Deep Blue Black, of course it is not as vibrant as the picture above but it still has a hint of blue. I don't care if it won't show as long as it has a blue name on it. It will sound cool if people would ask me "Hey, what is the color of your hair?" and I will just tell them confidently, it's blue. Cool right? It sounds cool to me! :P
I got this for only 212.50 pesos and aside from the cool name it has, it is also ammonia free which is good for my hair. I compared this from the original L'Oreal Hair Color in Black and the only difference I can see is that is appears to look shinier and more vibrant compared to the other one. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures that can show how it looks when applied and the contents but let us just jump into the final result shall we?



Now this is the final result. To be honest, I kinda like it. It is actually a lot glossier in person, I am just using the front camera of my phone that's why it is pixelated so it doesn't give justice to how beautiful my hair is in person. Surprisingly, the hair coloring from L'Oreal did a great job for covering my entire hair with just one application. Most of the time, I need two products to color my hair evenly. I am happy that I have saved a lot of money without sacrificing the overall look. 

I just feel foreign with my new hair since it is exactly 3 years ago, the last time that I have a dark hair color. I think think this is a good change for me, I mean it suits me well and with my skin tone. I look younger with my hair and it gives me a vibrant and youthful look. Well, this is just my opinion. You can tell me what do you think on the comment box below. :D

Right now, I am planning to stick with this look and finally I can play with my colorful lipsticks that are darker and brighter like orange, red, lavender, terracotta and vibrant pink. These colors matches black hair or should I say deep blue black hair ;P 

Share with me your thoughts about my new look and any suggestion about a new hue of lippie to get addicted with? Have a great night! 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment