BEAUTY BOX BY SM 2015

Beauty boxes for me is the new way to save money or just to get more than what you have. This year, I bought for beauty boxes from different companies and this is my favorite among the four. Why? You'll see! ;)


Before I head on to its contents, this is actually an accident purchase. I am just looking for a hairspray that I need for the next day event at school and poof! There it is again. I saw this last August for 499 pesos but now, it only cost 249.50. Half price baby! I bet any sale addict/shopaholic will really feel the urge to buy it and I am glad that I did.








The box contains six full sized products. Although the Pond's Flawless White Dewy Rose Gel is on its smaller version. This box contains all the basic pampering that a girl needs like a conditioner, hair treatment, a sunscreen, toothpaste, a small deo and a moisturizer. The simplicity yet good for everyday use of all the products is what makes it a super great box! It also contains discount coupons and a white cami.


Here is the price list of the products:

  1. Cream Silk Stand out Straight Daily Treatment Conditioner 180ml  134 Pesos
  2. Close Up Diamond Attraction Toothpaste 100g 95 Pesos
  3. Vaseline Healthy White Serum 70ml 220 pesos for the 180 ml
  4. Dove Whitening deodorant in Original 15ml
  5. Dove Daily Vitamin 75 pesos
  6. Pond's Dewy Rose Gel 149.50
Overall, I find this Beauty Box by SM really practical since it doubles the worth of the box excluding the free cami and the discount coupons. If you are planning to buy a conditioner and a toothpaste, buy this beauty box instead. It is worth your 250 pesos plus you have other products for free! It is also a good idea to buy as a gift. Who wouldn't want to have a beauty box full of full-size products right? :)
I love this box because it is what we girls need everyday and this really saves us a lot of money. Plus, all the products inside are from trusted brands like Dove, Vaseline and Creamsilk. The discount coupons are usable too because there are no minimum purchase required and the products that you can buy are the same within the box. So the coupons can be used if you want to rebuy the product. I am planning to buy two boxes of this again for stocking purposes. :D

Beauty box is available at SM Beauty Store.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment