V&M NATURALS SPA MILK SALTS IN VANILLA

I am always eyeing for a good salt scrub that is ultra gentle for sensitive skin. I have tried a few but the products that I have tried are abrasive leaving me with scratches and redness of skin although I get that smooth, supple and softer skin. My search for a great and affordable milk salt scrub ended when I reached for V&M Naturals Spa Milk Salts.



V&M Naturals Spa Milk Salts gently removes dead skin revealing a softer and smoother skin. It is not the usual formula of salt scrubs that is a bit damp or is thick, it is dry, fine like powdered milk and it smells really really good like a vanilla ice cream.

It got a super fine, powder like texture that can be mix with a little bit of water to form into a creamy base before slathering and rubbing to the whole body. It is not abrasive and does not create any harsh reaction to skin. You know when you rubbed iodized or rock salt on your skin and after a while it turns your skin red and has that sting sensation? This one is perfect even for sensitive skin. 

To make its scent last longer, I wash with Johnson's Baby Milk bath first and apply this afterwards in a circular motion focusing on my elbows, knees and feet. My skin feels a lot smoother and softer after wash. It leaves a subtle milky sweet scent with a hint of vanilla. I smell like a baby when I use this. :) I am still waiting if it will also lighten my skin or atleast my knees and elbows. I will let you know if it works.




Share this:

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. I love all things Vanilla and I'm also searching for a good milk salt scrub. I better check this out. :) Thank you for the review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try this! It smells really good and it has a fine texture. You're welcome. Bisous <3

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete