IF I ONLY HAVE TO CHOOSE 5

Bonjour! How's your weekend? Mine is great! We stayed in a hotel this weekend just to relax and unwind. While I was packing my things last Friday, I decided to minimize my things and just bring to me all the important things and of course, deciding on what make up and skincare products to bring is hard. What if I only have to choose 5 products to bring with me? Here is my answer.


I am expecting that this would be hard for me but actually, it turns out to be easy! Perhaps because I am more of a skincare addict than a makeupholic person and if you really know what looks good on you and what you really just need on that day, you are actually half way there to answer this dilemna. For my base, I choose The Face Shop Oil Control Water Cushion. It doesn't have the shimmery or super dewy effect that most bb cushion have and that is what I like about it. It gives me the illusion of a healthy skin, it also has a medium coverage, controls sebum and is also sweat proof. It covers some of my blemishes, pimple marks and evens out my skin tone.


A polished brows can totally make a difference in the over all look of a person. Most ladies I know can't live without their brows properly groomed or done. My forever choice will be an eyebrow pencil since it is easy to use and I can't really mess up with this even if I am in a hurry. The Tony Moly Lovely Eyebrow Pencil gives me a natural looking and defined brows it also comes with a spoolie on the other end which makes it a total package. I don't think it claims to be water proof and smudge proof but I have tested it for a couple of times and it is! I just have to wait for a minute or two before it sets and even if I spray my whole face with water, it is still there. Amazing huh? It only costs 178 pesos! One of the cheapest and reliable eyebrow pencil out there.


I love having long and curled lashes and this is my favorite tool. It is The Body Shop Eyelash Curler. It is not as fancy as the Shu Eumura but it does its job. I always get curled lashes that lasts the whole day and no single eyelash fall from my eyes. Curling your lashes makes you look more awake and fresh and isn't is nice to make beautiful eyes or simply flaunt your curled lashes to everyone like you are really born with it? ;)


To make my eyes look more wide awake and extra pretty, a mascara is always a must for me. Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Edgemeister holds the curl, volumizes and lengthens my eyelashes giving me the illusion of false lashes all the time. Although a bit pricey for a tube of mascara, it never fails to give me my dream eyelashes and it lasts the whole day even if I cry or rubbed it off, it will never come off.


It is a little bit funny but I feel naked when I don't wear something on my lips. If I will only choose one product for my lips, the color is the most important factor to decide. It should look good on any outfit or color of my entire look that is why I will pick my favorite MLBB lipstick. Surprisingly, it is not matte and its not a pinkish nude either. It is glossy and a peachy nude color. It looks perfect on me, my lips love that it is hydrating, the formula is long lasting, it doesn't have any scent and it gives my lips just the right amount of shine. The color looks perfect on any look or outfit I choose.

And these are the 5 products that I will choose. It gives me a natural yet polished look. It is simple and fresh and to be honest, I can live with this look everyday. How about you, what are your picks?


Share this:

, , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! Interesting picks. I don't think I've used any of the products you've chosen. I guess I know which products to check out next. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try the Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Edgemeister. Best mascara I have tried so farrr :D

      Delete