DRUGSTORE HAUL

Gone are the days when drugstores are just meant for medicines. I can spend the entire day at a local drugstore and browse every single product they offer. That is my paradise out there girl! Cheap but good products are all over the racks and now I am thinking maybe I can do this more often. You know like featuring products that came from the drugstore or local brands. Its cheaper and more often than not, things are on sale. What do you think?

My haul for this month are the essential products we need almost everyday. As for me, I will be bringing some of these on my weekend staycation. It is time to enjoy the semester break and make the most out of it!


I'd like to call this the "head-to-toe" haul. It has products for hair, face, lips and body. :) Most the products here are repurchased and some are new things to try out. I am glad to say that nothing is above 200 pesos except for the Dove dry shampoo.


LUX Soft Touch Moisturizing Body Wash I fell inlove with the smell of this! It is so feminine, and sweet. I am not a fan of re-applying perfumes specially at school because I hate bringing the bottle and be the supplier of the class so this will be good. I hope the scent will last even half day. *crossing my fingers.


PUREDERM Peel-off Mask with Cucumber Extract. I am starting to be a fan of peel-off mask and Purederm is one of my favorite drugstore brand when it comes to facial masks. The masks are made in korea and it is cheap too! I got their make-up remover wipes, self-heating masks, collagen masks and other kind of masks and they are really good! This cost 65 pesos only and is good for two to three uses.


This is an impulse buy but you'll be surprise how much it cost. Blest Anti-bacterial Hand wipes in Kiwi and Watermelon is only 19 pesos and is currently on BUY 1 TAKE 1! It only cost 9.50 pesos each! This is craaazzzzyyyyy! It has a fruity, sweet and citrus scent. I love its smell and it is awesomely cheap! It has aloe vera extract so it won't dry your hands after use.


Next in line, my favorite hand wipes, Lysol Germ Protection Hand Wipes. I have germophobia and I am so paranoid about germs I have 4 pack of handwipes on my bag, a hand sanitizer, a bottle of alcohol and other stuffs that says "kills germs" and anti-bacterial. Lysol is my trusted brand when it comes to my hand wipes and I have purchased a lot of this since last year. It has a nice scent, doesn't dry out my hands and is alcohol free. It only cost less than 40 pesos.


The Vaseline Healthy White Serum is my on-the-go moisturizer for the skin. It is lightweight and has SPF 30 PA++ and has 3x whitening effect. Now you know why I repurchased this. ;) *wink, wink!


Dove Dry Shampoo is my buddy when I am too lazy to shower my hair or I am late at school. Yeah, I know but I bet you do that too sometimes. :P It has a powder fresh scent that last all day and it leaves my hair smooth and feeling fresh. However, I limit my use of this for thrice a week since the product builds up on my scalp thus, dandruff are starting to form. This is around 350 pesos if I am not mistaken.


I have 33 lip balms in my collection but I don't have this? Seriously, I never tried this one out and I just saw this while watching a video of Michelle Phan on youtube. So when I saw this, I purchased this immediately. I think this is like a petroleum jelly in consistency but I haven't tried this yet. Maybe I will make a review about this. I got this for only 75 pesos.

And that's it for drugstore haul. I am planning to bring along with me the Lux body wash, Vaseline Healthy White Serum, Lysol Hand Wipes and Vaseline Lip theraphy Skin Protectant. I also wish I can bring along with me Bochog, our persian blue kitten but I can't. Did you spot his cute tiny paws? He was so curious sniffing and playing with the products that I have bought and decided to stay with me 'til I finished taking pictures. My sweet Bochog! Hope you guys like my haul for this month and oh, giveaway will end very soon, make sure you already joined! ;) Have a great night!

Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment