A TEMPORARY GOODBYE

Noticed the lack of post here? I am super busy with school activities, work, my small and humble business and now another job. I just have too much on my hands and as much as I want to continue blogging and pursue my dreams to become a blogger, unfortunately I should leave my dreams here for now and stop. I was thinking about this since last week and I can't help but feel disappointed with myself because I need to make one of the hardest decision in my life. Finally, I decided to say goodbye in the blogging world and will be back again when I know I can commit wholeheartedly with blogging. 

Blogging is not a joke. It requires patience, time, effort and creative juices before I can post something on my blog and with all the activities that I am handling right now, I could not make all these happen all at the same time. I am sorry that I should leave when I think December is the best month to post reviews about holiday gifts, the feast and other important things. I wish I could still continue to have giveaways for you every month.

I am enjoying my time posting reviews and planning giveaways for you but sadly, it has to end as of now. I will still be active on Instagram and maybe post some mini reviews there from time to time. The current giveaway is still on going and I will pick the winner on December 22, 2015. After that, I don't know when will I be back again, hopefully soon. I will miss you all <3

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment