AM I READY?


Weeks have passed after my last post which I have written a short post. I am not ending the blog, I just need some time to finish all the works that I need to do at school, work and to my personal life. So far, everything is going smoothly and just tonight (few minutes ago) right after talking to someone significant in my life, a question popped out; "Am I ready?" . 


While I was out in blogging, I spent my time with my family, friends and loved ones. I almost thought that I am now ready for everything and this year will be my year to conquer all that I aspire to do but I guess not. Everything seems so perfect when it is just in your mind right? In reality, things  may turn out quite blurry which makes me stop from taking steps. The thing that makes me moving is also the reason why I am stopping. In other words, the motivator is also the reason why I can't keep myself moving.

This means I am not ready yet to go back but maybe someday, I really wish it will be very soon. I'll let you know.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment