ANDALOU NATURALS 1000 ROSES MOROCCAN BEAUTY OIL

After a few weeks, I am happy to tell that I am now back in blogging and I have so much reviews to share with you including skin care, about myself, my school and a whole lot more. For now, prepare yourselves as I give you a bed of roses in a picture. *wink, wink





 It is quite nice that as you open the box, a pleasant surprise awaits. Each Andalou Naturals Products, any of their line has this little quote which is very unique in a beauty packaging and the message is very inspiring. I admit that I am more excited now for their message in each product than the content itself. Let us all just take a moment to appreciate it. 


 I always see the brand at Healthy Options but at those times I don't have any intention to buy it since I didn't think that a beauty oil will be included in my skincare routine. But I was swept off my feet right after I first tried it. The Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Moroccan Beauty Oil is one of those products that will make you believe in love at first use. 


 This beauty oil is specifically for sensitive skin but also good for normal to combination skin. It claims to deliver intense hydration, soothe, nourish and transform sensitive skin. Contains various oils, fruit extracts and is packed with antioxidants that promises to improve the over all condition of the skin. 


Aside from Rose oil, it also contains other oils such as Sunflower, Jojoba, Pomegranate, Cranberry, Argan, and Sea Buckthorn . No wonder it is a multi-purpose oil which I will discuss further for you.
What I like about this brand is that the list of ingredients is very detailed which is important especially for those who have sensitive skin, the ingredient list is a key to know if the skin will react to the product or not. I suggest to pay more attention to the ingredient list when purchasing something.




The packaging is simple, a hot pink glass that comes with a dropper. Upon opening, a luxurious, invigorating scent lingers on my nose. It is almost like I sniff a garden of rose from a very rich queen or something. It doesn't smell like the normal rose scent, there is something different to it. Sophisticated actually is the term to define it. You have to smell for yourself to fully relate to what I am saying. 


To use, I get 2-3 drops onto my palm and warm the oil a little bit by massaging it before applying on my face in a circular motion. Focusing on my cheeks and chin since it is the part of my face that is slightly drier than the rest. Afterwards, I use another drop for the sides of my nose and use what is left for the sides of my lips. 

The reason why I fell in love with this is because of its light texture. It is super lightweight that I won't even noticed that I apply oil on my face. Because of this, I sometimes include it on my day time skincare routine. It leaves a natural glow on the skin and by natural I mean something that looks like my skin is glowing from within. It doesn't feel oily at all considering that it is an oil although when I touch my face, there is still a bit of oil residue that sticks on my fingers but it doesn't bother me because when I glide my fingers on my skin, it is ultimately soft and smooth. It feels like touching a silk without being too dramatic, it actually feels like that right after I use the oil. 

I have been using this for almost two months now and the result is remarkable. I no longer experience surprise pimples or bumps around my cheeks and my skin is supple and smooth. It feels hydrated and the glow on my skin is a proof that it is doing a pretty good job. It saves me from my skin concerns such as dryness, redness that appears on the sides of my nose most of the time, bumps on my skin and dull, tired looking skin. I thought it gives me a lot of benefits until I found out that when I read again the contents on the box, it can also be used on hair, cuticles and body. I tried using it to my hair once, I massaged it on my hair and leave it overnight. The next day, my hair is well-tamed. Frizzy hair is gone and it is more manageable but I won't do it again for now since my hair is very thick and I have to use 8-10 drops to coat my scalp and hair. Another great use for this is on body as a light moisturizer. A great alternative for lotion which is quite heavier and tends to be sticky when it is hot. I also use this as a massage oil sometimes and also serves as an aromatherapy. Lastly, for the past few days, I include this on my night cream to give extra boost to hydrate even more my skin. I wake up with a soft and smooth skin as if I am touching a baby's skin. It is incredible how something that is from a not so expensive brand get its job done. The Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Moroccan Beauty Oil is what I will recommend for those who want to include a beauty oil on their skincare routine. It does wonders without being too pricey, didn't break me out and is a multi-tasker. It is something that is worth to try and it will never fail on fulfilling its job.







Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. You always make me want to buy every product you make a review on! Love it, Lis! <3

    ReplyDelete