LEADERS SHEET MASKS FOR TROUBLED SKIN: A MUST TRY FOR STUDENTS

I am now waving goodbye to this school year and it left a mark on my life and to my face. I got pimples, blemishes, dark spots, dry and flaky skin because of stress and lack of sleep. The pressure of being a graduating student also added extra stress to me and now I am left with an ultimate bad skin condition that everyone, even my friends notice. I have to blame myself with this one, since I don't have time anymore to put anything on my skin. I just wash my face with whatever facial wash I pick in the morning and leave home without any sunscreen at all. Then one day, I really felt ugly with my skin, I asked my mom to go to Leaders section at Watsons (Yes, they are now available at selected Watsons branches) and bought three masks for troubled skin.  Their sheet masks are very popular all over the world and they have established a strong brand image in our country as one of the best brand for sheet masks.


Leaders sheet masks for troubled skin

At first, I don't think that it will do much for my skin, well not much as I was used to the results of sheet masks that just hydrates the skin and give a nice glow but nothing so evident at first use. That was before I used Leaders masks and let me tell you, it will surprised you how effective these are!


I first tried the Leaders Insolution AC Balance Control Mask (98 Pesos) the mask is thicker than ordinary sheet masks, has a generous amount of essence I even use what is left the next day. This is for all skin types: dry, oily or combination. It controls sebum (oil) to prevent acne. It contains 25 ml of essence. I put this on after washing my face and toning before I went to bed. The next morning, to my surprised and even my mom was shocked, the huge, red pimple I have on my right cheek was almost dried-out and it is not as red as it was last night. That was a big impact and I swear this is only what I use that is new so I am 100% sure that this is the reason for that miracle! I have that huge pimple for almost a week and this mask made it possible to calm it overnight. The effect lasted for three days to me and thank goodness it cleared that pimple and I also observed that my skin is not as oily unlike before plus I look well-rested and my skin is hydrated.

Still can't move on about how good it was, I tried another one its the Leaderss Mediu Amino AC-Free Mask (128 Pesos) It contains Amino Acid Complex with Aspartic Acid that helps to moisturize and replenish the skin. The Amino Acid Complex helps to counteract the dryness that the AHA-BHA might give to the skin while it exfoliates the troubled skin and also it has Snail Secretion Filtrate which is good for sensitive skin. The mask promises to help banish breakouts, lighten acne scars, calm and comfort troubled skin. Because it contains more active ingredients, it is a little bit expensive than the previous mask but the result is much better. It brightens my skin, had more glow on my face and my skin is starting to become healthy again. It felt like my skin is under renovation and it is being renewed. Did I mention that the result of this lasted for a week? 


I also tried Leaders Clinic Anti-trouble Mask with Green Tea (78 Pesos) it is infused with Green tea extract, it claims to whiten and even-out the skin tone, green tea is also known to be antiseptic so it helps to relieve infection that is caused by acne and other skin troubles too plus it soothes sensitive skin. It has a refreshing feel during and after using it. Though it doesn't help that much in drying out my pimples, it is cooling to the skin. I will use this when my pimple is almost dry to soothe it and refresh my whole face.


I wasn't able to take a picture of what my face looks like before I use the masks but it was more calm now, I don't get any pimples or even small bumps anymore, my skin is starting to feel smooth and plump again. There are still some parts that are a bit dry and flaky but it is not super visible anymore and is almost gone. I still have a huge one near my lips but it is almost dry now, small bumps are starting to clear out and the marks are lightened especially the mark near my ears. 

Overall, I love the results of these masks from Leaders. These are very effective and I highly recommend it to everyone who are experiencing acne-breakouts, it works overnight and the result is visible after use that also lasts up to seven days. There are other masks that is for anti-aging, whitening, hydrating and the likes but I will stick to the AC-Control or for Troubled skin since that is what I really need right now and even if these are formulated to dry pimples out, it is not drying on the skin. It could be a little bit expensive compared to other sheet masks in the market but I have never seen anything that actually works and do wonders to my skin. Let's say a sheet mask from other brand cost around 65 pesos but its effect is nothing compared to Leaders sheet masks which cost from 78 to 200+  but the result will last for a week and it is definitely much cheaper than going to a facial clinic to have a facial. If you are also having trouble with your skin, do check this out and let me know how was your experience. :) 



Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment