PINK SUGAR EYE SHADOW PALETTE EC-01 REVIEW + SWATCHES

For some reasons I don't love to buy eye shadows or even swatch them in my hands. The task of blending and finding all the right colors to put on my eyes is such a tiring task for me hence, the absence of eye shadows here and I don't even mention it before. That was a month ago before some girls requested me to apply their make up for their ball. I had a hard time doing their eyes since I only have two eye palette at that moment so I told myself from that day forward, I have to practice and explore the world of eye shadows. Never have I imagine how important eye shadows were until now.

Pink Sugar Eye Candy Eye Shadow Palette

The Pink Sugar Eye Candy Eye Shadow Palette (699 Pesos) is very pretty to look at. The packaging is simple and sturdy, a little bit smaller compared to other drugstore palettes and that is the good thing about it since it can be easily place in my kit and bring around. The Eye Candy Eye Shadow Palette come in two color combinations the EC-01 and EC-02. 


I got the EC-01 which consists of pinks, blue and grays. It is a beautiful collection of cool tones and the add of pop of mint and blue give this eye palette a beautiful take to the usual nude palette that most women prefer. They also have the EC-02 a warmer tone palette with shades of brown, peach and purple. 




This palette is packed with 10 gorgeous shades and the color pay-off are intense! The finishes are quite good too, there are matte, semi-matte and shimmer. All the eye shadows have a creamy texture and very easy to apply with no fall-out.

swatches of EC-01


Here are the swatches of the colors on the row 1. From left to right, the first shade is a very pale pink (matte), second is a light beige (matte), a baby pink color ( matte), the fourth one is a champagne (shimmer) the fifth one is  a rose gold color.


Here is an arm swatch of the colors from the bottom row, from left to right the first shade is a charcoal black (matte), second one is a metallic gray, third is a beautiful shade of blue with(a hint shimmer) fourth shade is a turquoise blue (shimmer) and the last is a bronze color. 


If you already fall in love with the colors of this palette, the dual-ended applicator will make you say yes to this palette even more. It has a sponge applicator that is good to use and a brush (sort of a watercolor brush) on the other side which is good in blending colors. The tool is very useful and really help in applying the eye shadows really well.

I like how everything on this palette is wearable and it has different shades and textures that I can mix and match everyday. The pigmentation is medium to heavy, it last on my lids which amazes me since I have oily lids but it stays on me the whole day. That is a good news now that it is summer in our country. Beginners will love this eye shadow palette because these are easy to blend so you can't go wrong with this one and the added pop of blue is a surprise that you can try to experiment with.




Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment