FOR ME HAIR AND BODY MIST IN SHEER LOVE

For Me is one of the clothing brands that I always visit when I have a chance. Everything is dainty, cute and girly with a little dose of french love. I went shopping on their store last month for early Christmas shopping and saw their collection of cologne and even lip and cheek tint. Everything smells so lovely, not overpowering and all are sweet. And here is what I bought there,


For Me has the cutest packaging for colognes! Who can't resist this bottle? I got the For Me Hair and Body Mist in Sheer Love. This is my first hair and body mist so I don't have any idea how a hair and body mist should feel and I can't compare it to other brands.

The packaging is the typical plastic bottle spray. It contains 75 ml not bad for the price of 98 pesos. I am a bit shocked too for the price, it is a bit cheaper than other drugstore cologne spray. I love its scent, it is a mix of fruity-floral, super girly but is still light. It suits the teens more than the adult ones. I still use it on school though since I like light scents or even when I only have to go out for a few hours. I have tried to use it on my hair for a couple of times and it doesn't leave my hair sticky. I use this alternately with a dry shampoo to make my hair smelling fresh. It is effective on masking the unpleasant smell of hair specially at the end of the day. I also used this once when I haven't take a bath and no one finds out I haven't shampooed my hair.

I just wish For Me would release a more minty or fresher scent. Overall, I recommend this for everyone looking for an affordable over-all mist. Check out their other scents too!


Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. im using this now, there is another scent the green one i forgot the scent name

    ReplyDelete